Proposal Writing Basics
Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:00 pm
In-person | San Francisco, CA
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
- This course is also offered in Spanish.
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Proposal Budgeting Basics.
Space is limited. Register online below or in person. Registrants requiring ASL signers or other disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance. If you need further information, please call (415) 397-0902.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend.