Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:00 pm
In-person | Oakland, CA
Strategic collaborations, joint programming, and mergers are becoming more and more important to the nonprofit sector every day and understanding your options for working collaboratively to achieve mission-critical impact is a must for today’s nonprofit leaders.
A free class, developed in partnership with La Piana Consulting, will walk you through the basics of collaboration and provide you with:
- an understanding of why nonprofits are choosing collaboration
- knowledge on the range of collaboration options available
- a framework for the basic process steps in forging successful collaborative relationships
- action steps for further exploration
- access to model collaborations
Including an introduction to the Nonprofit Collaboration Database, featuring resources that can put your organization on the path to successful collaborative partnerships.