Tuesday, March 12, 2013 2:00 pm
In-person | Oakland, CA
This event is no longer available.
Strategic collaborations, joint programming, and mergers are becoming more and more important to the nonprofit sector every day and understanding your options for working collaboratively to achieve mission-critical impact is a must for today’s nonprofit leaders.
A free class, developed in partnership with La Piana Consulting, will walk you through the basics of collaboration and provide you with:
- an understanding of why nonprofits are choosing collaboration
- knowledge on the range of collaboration options available
- a framework for the basic process steps in forging successful collaborative relationships
- action steps for further exploration
- access to model collaborations
Including an introduction to the Nonprofit Collaboration Database, featuring resources that can put your organization on the path to successful collaborative partnerships.