Branding Basics for Nonprofits
Tuesday, March 08, 2016 2:00 pm
3:00 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Live webinars are scheduled for Eastern Time.
In this intro to branding for nonprofits, you will learn what makes a brand powerful and how to articulate its most compelling attributes. Hands-on exercises will help you determine what makes your organization’s brand unique.
- Branding 101: What makes a great brand?
- How to start the branding conversation at your nonprofit organization
- Exercises to clarify your brand’s positioning
- Understand best practices in the sector, and have the ability to apply these learnings to your organization
- Learn how to articulate the branding process and deliverables needed for positive change at your organization
- Communicate your nonprofit’s brand attributes
- Nonprofit leaders
- Marketing and Communications staff
- Board members
Instructor: Zach Hochstadt
Zach Hochstadt is a founding partner of Mission Minded, a branding firm that works exclusively with nonprofit organizations and foundations, and runs its Denver office. Zach is a branding and strategic communications expert with a gift for imagining and then translating organizational initiatives into creative solutions.
As a brand strategist, writer, trainer, and creative director, Zach has served more than 150 nonprofit organizations, including Levi Strauss Foundation, Center for Investigative Reporting, Western Resource Advocates, and Children’s Museum of Denver.