How to Grow and Diversify Your Nonprofit's Revenue
Thursday, November 19, 2015 2:00 pm
3:30 pm ET
Live webinars are scheduled for Eastern Time.
Are you unable to accomplish mission-critical work due to a shortage of funding?
Do you want to develop a new earned-income stream or major fundraising program?
Before you invest precious and limited resources, learn a proven process and creative techniques for identifying new revenue streams and growing existing ones. This webinar will give you the tools you need to act on the best revenue growth opportunities for your organization.
- Evaluating revenue streams in light of your organization's mission, strengths, and skills
- Using past performance to identify future revenue opportunities
- Maximizing revenue for your organization’s short-term needs and long-term sustainability
- Incorporating revenue planning into your organization's core processes
- Understand how to leverage limited resources for the best possible revenue outcomes
- Avoid common (and costly) mistakes that could undermine your efforts to grow and diversify revenue
- Generate outside-the-box revenue ideas with your board and staff
- Identify past revenue successes and failures and act on lessons learned
Intended Audience: Board leaders, executive directors, and CEOs; finance, fundraising, marketing, and program directors; foundation leaders looking to build capacity for their grantees; strategic planning professionals; and consultants.
Instructor: Nancy Osgood is founder and president of The Osgood Group, a management consulting firm that helps nonprofit organizations and socially focused businesses improve performance, effectiveness, and sustainability. Her work across diverse industries and functions falls into two broad categories: revenue generation (earned and contributed) and large-scale planning and restructuring to support profitable growth. Nancy is on the faculty of Case Western Reserve University and teaches Revenue Planning, Marketing and Earned Income courses.
Performance management has been a key theme of Nancy’s career and the work of The Osgood Group. She has served as Chief of Staff and advisor to Mario Morino, contributing to Leap of Reason: Managing to Outcomes in an Era of Scarcity. As a Leap Ambassador, she is part of an international community of professionals and practitioners working to advance outcomes and impact in the field.