Maximize Your Annual Appeal with Social Media and Email
Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:00 pm
2:30 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Live webinars are scheduled for Eastern Time.
You have worked hard on your annual fundraising letter — don’t let this appeal go to waste without making it work for you online!
Join marketing and fundraising expert John Haydon to learn how to extend the reach and impact of your annual appeal with social media and e-mail. John will share several examples of creative fundraising campaigns promoted with social media.
- Identifying which social media channels are best to reach your unique audience
- Boosting conversions and sharing for your campaign
- Creating a social media plan for what to post before, during, and after your fundraising campaign
- Know how to map out a fundraising campaign game plan for social media, including setting up a donation page
- Learn how to create pre-written content that your core supporters can share
- Understand how to track your campaign in Google Analytics
Intended Audience: Community managers, development staff, and marketing/communications staff.
Instructor: John Haydon is one of the most sought-after nonprofit digital marketing experts, and has a sincere passion for changing the world. He has made presentations for the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, Blackbaud’s BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, and others. John is also the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-In-One (Wiley), and is a regular contributor to the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, and npEngage. John tweets @johnhaydon