Proposal Budgeting Basics
Thursday, June 11, 2015 2:00 pm
3:00 pm ET
This event is no longer available.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics/Introduction to Proposal Writing is strongly recommended.REGISTER HERE
NOTE: When you click on "Register Here" you will be taken to a registration page on Adobe Connect, our webinar platform. Registration will be keyed to your e-mail address, which you will need to enter on the log-in page when joining the webinar on the scheduled day and time.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.