Raise More Money By Leveraging Donor Motivation
Thursday, January 25, 2018 2:00 pm
3:30 pm ET
Webinar Start Time:
Eastern Time: 2:00 p.m.
Register by 1/17/2018 to receive the early-bird rate of $49
Do you know why your donors give you money? With this information, you can build a foundation for how to think about and successfully approach fundraising. Doug Schneider will introduce you to Donor Response Theory (what really motivates donors) and how it can help solve your two biggest fundraising problems: 1) acquiring new donors and 2) cultivating those donors to ensure that they keep giving. You will explore various ways to find and cultivate donors and get practical guidance on how to prioritize, execute, and evaluate your development efforts.
- Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe what motivates donors to give
- Explain the difference between different kinds of givers
- Identify key characteristics of high-performing fundraising operations
- Incorporate simple, basic practices for the greatest chance of fundraising success
- Use key benchmarks to measure your fundraising program and its progress
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- Development Officers
Doug Schneider is a Managing Partner with American Philanthropic, LLC, a national consulting firm that provides strategic consulting and professional services for philanthropies and nonprofits. Doug has nearly two decades of experience in sales, marketing, communications, and fundraising. Prior to joining American Philanthropic, Doug served as the Director of Development for the Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI). In this capacity he managed ISI’s annual fund, was part of ISI’s management team that raised an operating budget of $10 million per year, and oversaw the Institute’s marketing and communications efforts. As a partner at American Philanthropic, Doug works with a wide range of nonprofit organizations, with a focus on strategic planning and high-level development management.