Proposal Writing Basics REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:00 am
In-person | Ashburn, VA
Registration is now closed.
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation?
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
The free class, How to Approach a Foundation, precedes this class from 9:30-11:30 am.
Learn more and register.
Space is limited. Register online with the form below or by calling 703-726-8230.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call 202-331-1400.
The Virginia Science and Technology Campus Library of George Washington University is a member of the Foundation Center's network of Cooperating Collections.