Proposal Writing Basics
Monday, March 31, 2014 10:00 am
Classroom | Washington, DC
This event is no longer available.
Learn the key components of a proposal to a foundation.
For those new to proposal writing, this class will cover:
- How the proposal fits into the overall grantseeking process
- What to include in a standard proposal to a foundation?
- Tips for making each section of your proposal stronger
- What funders expect to see in your proposal and attachments
- Tips for communicating with funders during the grant process
- Additional resources on proposal writing, including sample proposals
- This course is also offered in Spanish.
- For more on proposal budgets, see our free class, Proposal Budgeting Basics.
Space is limited. Register online below or by calling 202-331-1400. Registrants requiring disability-related services are asked to contact the Foundation Center at least two weeks in advance.
Please arrive on time or your seat may be given away to others who are waiting to attend. If you need further information, please call 202-331-1400.