Proposal Budgeting Basics
Friday, February 18, 2011 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn to prepare and present a budget in a grant proposal.
This session, geared to the novice grantseeker, will cover such topics as:
- What is included under the "personnel" section and how to calculate it?
- What level of detail do you need to include for non-personnel expenses?
- How do you determine reasonable costs?
- What types of expenses are considered "overhead"?
- What other financial documents will funders want to see?
Prior attendance at Proposal Writing Basics is strongly recommended.
If you've never taken a Foundation Center webinar before, click here to see how they work.
Live webinars are scheduled at Eastern Time.We are no longer accepting online registrations for today's webinar. However, if you'd like to join us you can follow the quick link below to join the meeting starting at 1:30 PM--if this is your first webinar, please allow yourself 10-15 minutes for set up):
Quick link to webinar (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):