Want to know more about Foundation Center 's Funding Information Network? Check out the key information below for potential new partners!
What is the Funding Information Network?
Foundation Center 's national network of partners connects nonprofits to the resources they need to thrive in the zip codes of every major city and many points in between. A Foundation Center partnership is nonprofit outreach "in-a-box", enabling organizations to become nonprofit funding experts. The partnership package includes access to their world-class database, Foundation Directory Online, and to grantseeking and proposal writing training curriculum. Want to support your nonprofit and small business community as a go-to fundraising resource? Join the network!
Why join the Funding Information Network?
Network partners are the nonprofit funding experts in their communities. They drive economic development by connecting nonprofits with potential funding opportunities. Partners can use our world-class funding research database for their own fundraising needs - at a deep discount.
What do partners receive when they join the network?
- Three database subscriptions and a collection of books and exclusive training materials (a retail value of over $10,000).
- Access to training materials created by expert trainers, so that partners can deliver classes to their own audiences.
- Free in-person and online training opportunities and conferences and access to a wider network of like-minded partners.
Who makes an ideal Funding Information Network partner?
- Active, engaged organizations who are plugged in to their community needs in a fundamental way.
- Connected or willing to get connected with their local funders, nonprofit agencies, and other community organizations.
- An interest in and passion for serving the public on nonprofit fundraising and management topics via trainings and outreach.
Where can organizations learn more?
- Visit foundationcenter.org/fin to learn more, read FAQs, see pricing options, and apply to become a partner.
- Email the Funding Information Network team at email@example.com or call a team member at (212) 807-2576.
- Sign up for our free webinar - FINinfo session hosted by our FIN staff! Join us on January 23, 2018 at 2pm EST. Register today!
About the Author(s)
Kate Tkacik Director of Network Engagement Candid View Bio
Subject(s) Community and Economic Development
Subscribe to Our Blog
When we publish a new blog post, you’ll get notified by email.