Tuesday, May 15, 2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm PT
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
Live Webinar versions qualify for 1 CFRE credit.
1 CFRE points
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
Fundraising & development staff