Thursday, May 17, 2018
2:45 pm - 3:45 pm ET
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
1 CFRE points
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
All levels of experience
Fundraising & development staff
Asia Hadley City Lead Foundation Center South View Bio