Tuesday, June 12, 2018
10:00 am - 11:00 am ET
Do you have a passion for doing good? Are you thinking of starting a nonprofit? Attend our free class and explore if starting a nonprofit is the right course of action, and take the Nonprofit Startup Assessment.
You will learn:
- What is a nonprofit organization and what are the advantages and disadvantages of forming one?
- Steps required in starting a nonprofit
- Alternatives to starting a nonprofit
- Common misconceptions about starting a nonprofit
- Participants will be able to take a free assessment of their readiness to start a nonprofit.
- Participants will learn a number of the legal, organizational, and logistical details involved in starting a nonprofit.
- Participants will learn about alternatives to creating a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
David Holmes City Lead Foundation Center Midwest View Bio