Thursday, June 21, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Your website is the most complete, most accessible representation of your organization. When designed correctly, a website can engage audiences by clearly communicating who you are, what you do, and why it matters. And ultimately, you can design a site that leads people to act: subscribe to your email list, volunteer at your events, or donate to your mission. Making a successful website requires a clear brand strategy unifying the design, content, and technology that it’s made of. Get strategic insights and practical ideas for building a brand strategy and integrating it into your website.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe what goes into building a brand strategy and why it’s important
- Frame content, design, and technology decisions using brand strategy
- Begin planning a brand strategy
- Communicate your nonprofit’s brand via your website’s design
- Communications Directors & Officers
- Development Directors & Officers
- Nonprofit Communications Consultants
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Matthew Schwartz Executive Director Constructive View Bio