Thursday, June 28, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Register by 6/21/2018 to receive the early-bird rate of $49
On 6/22/2018 the rate will increase to $75
Solving complex challenges can be difficult without the right expertise. For nonprofits, that problem is exacerbated by lack of resources or the difficulty in finding partners with the right expertise for the job. Learn how to build relationships with corporations to obtain mutual beneficial goals and fuel your mission through pro bono projects. We’ll discuss the reasons why corporations partner and invest in pro bono projects as well as the tools nonprofits needed to create successful pro bono projects.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Begin building relationships with key corporate stakeholders
- Know how and why companies invest in social projects
- Create Scope Plans to allow specific, beneficial, and measurable pro bono projects
- Identify corporations prioritizing social issues in alignment with your mission and capabilities
- Align your organization to extend hospitality to corporate pro bono volunteers
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Amanda MacArthur CPO PYXERA Global View Bio