Thursday, July 19, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Register by 7/12/2018 to receive the early-bird rate of $49
On 7/13/2018 the rate will increase to $75
Videos are a powerful—and an increasingly affordable—way to tell your story. What do you need to know to go from concept to broadcasting effective videos, without spending big bucks? In this webinar you will learn all the basics to get started creating your own videos, or working efficiently with a professional. We will start by discussing how video is useful and what kinds of stories are well suited to video. We will talk about who should tell your stories and some ethical considerations for story-telling. Then we will get into some technical details including DIY storyboarding, lighting and sound equipment needed, and editing tools and techniques. Finally, we will cover different ways to publish and promote your videos.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
- Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Identify which stories to tell and who are the best people to tell your story through video
- Select which technical tools to use for your do-it-yourself video
- Employ a strategy for getting your video seen
- Communications and Fundraising Staff
- Program Staff
- Anyone who wants to make videos in house
- Organizations who are trying to reach a younger audience (since video is especially popular with younger demographics)
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Chris Tuttle View Bio