Thursday, August 16, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register before 8/8/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 8/9/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
Join us to learn what kinds of data Corporate Social Responsibility executives are looking for from their nonprofit partners. Plus, we’ll cover how to catch a potential partner’s attention through captivating reporting and successful collaboration with your marketing colleagues. Find out what CSR executives say that they are looking for in their nonprofit partners from instructor Maureen Carlson, Chief Strategy Officer of Catalist, and bring your questions! The webinar will conclude with a Q&A period.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Describe the kinds of data that CSR executives are looking for when assessing a nonprofit partner
- Explain data’s importance in proving a nonprofit’s impact to corporate partners
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop a strategy for data collection
- Draft a visually-appealing, concise report communicating the data that CSR executives desire
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Maureen Carlson Chief Strategy Officer Catalist View Bio