Wednesday, August 22, 2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Are you in charge of raising money for your organization – but secretly wonder if you’re really doing it right? Or maybe you don’t even know where to begin?
This workshop will provide you with an overview of the real role of the development director in a nonprofit organization – and provide you with a slew of ideas to start doing your job with more effectiveness, and less anxiety, right away. Topics covered will include:
- Understanding the true role of an effective development director
- Establishing a development plan that makes sense for your organization
- Determining the best way to prioritize your time – and that of any staff or volunteers you may have.
- Tasks to undertake in the weeks immediately following the workshop to set you on the path to success during the year ahead.
- Learn how to use your time effectively in your role
- Understand how to create a development plan
- Gain a better understanding of you professional responsibilities and how to fulfill those responsibilities
Fundraising & development staff
Matthew Bregman Vice President for Development New-York Historical Society