Thursday, August 30, 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am PT
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
1 CFRE points
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
Fundraising & development staff
Lori Guidry City Lead Foundation Center West View Bio