Thursday, September 6, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 8/30/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 8/31/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
Getting the board to fund raise can be a very challenging experience even when board members recognize that a primary responsibility of any nonprofit board is ensuring that the organization has the resources it needs to meet its mission.
Meeting this responsibility can involve many things, including:
- Owning their responsibility to act as ambassadors for the organization
- Making a personal gift
- Soliciting donations from their extended personal universe
This webinar will help you identify the dynamics of effective fundraising, discuss ways to overcome resistance and examine how your own relationship to money influences your ability fund raise. We will discuss thorny issues such as:
- Instituting “Give/Get” policies
- Requiring 100% board giving
- Creating a culture of philanthropy among your board members
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Establish and communicate fundraising expectations to current and new board members
- Create mechanisms for accountability; including a board commitment letter to institute
- Facilitate conversations with board members regarding giving
- Implement a plan for 100% board giving
- Support board members in leveraging their network
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Frank Abdale Senior Associate Consultant Support Center View Bio