Tuesday, September 18, 2018
9:30 am - 12:30 pm PT
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
Do you manage other staff? Do you wonder how to lead them more effectively? Do you want to find new ways to help develop both your own professional skills and those of direct reports and colleagues? This expanded two-session interactive workshop builds on an earlier workshop this year. It is designed to help you learn more about your own management style and how to strengthen it, as well as to learn more about your colleagues and how to engage them more effectively. It will cover coaching techniques and will include plenty of time for practice and trouble-shooting real-world issues.
This is a two-part workshop to be held on Thursday, August 23 and Tuesday, September 18. Registration in both sessions is required.
Participants will also learn to:
- Better understand their own management style
- Better utilize practical people development skills for the workplace
- Better understand how to manage workplace challenges
- Better understand and appreciate how different personality styles can be beneficial for a workplace
- Engage more effectively with direct reports and other colleagues
2-4 CFRE points
- Increased energy and engagement
- Better workplace relationships
- Reduced stress
- New tools and resources to tap whenever needed
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Marketing, communications, external affairs
Program directors and staff
Rachael Grossman RG Coach Consult View Bio