Thursday, September 20, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 9/13/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 9/14/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
In today’s nonprofit sector, the ability to understand, measure and communicate your impact has become increasingly important. Funding depends on it-- so does internal decision-making. Yet many nonprofits understandably struggle with the process. This webinar acknowledges the common pitfalls faced by nonprofits seeking to measure their impact, and offers a clear path forward.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Assess where your organization may be struggling with its outcome measurement effort and where it is succeeding
- Determine your organization’s best next steps towards tracking and using outcome data
- Identify the other stakeholders you need to bring into the process to support your ongoing efforts
A welcome to
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- Performance Measurement Directors
- Directors of Strategy
- Directors of Program
- Development Officers
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Laurel Molloy Founder & Chief Consultant Innovations Quantified (IQ) View Bio