Tuesday, September 25, 2018
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Volunteers are the backbones of many nonprofit organizations! Not only do they save money by reducing payroll costs, but they can assist with fundraising, administrative tasks, and championing the mission of an organization. Yet they are usually under no obligation to work with you or to work with excellence.
This workshop will help organization leaders learn how to recruit talented volunteers and keep them engaged and motivated to work with excellence. Learn the basics of volunteer recruitment, orientation, training, appreciation, management and mobilization.
- How to prepare the organization for volunteers
- How to create position descriptions
- Where to recruit volunteers
- How to train volunteers
- How to engage volunteers
- How to show appreciation for your volunteers
- Develop effective volunteer recruitment and training strategies.
- Cultivate a culture that promotes volunteerism as a necessity, not just an option or luxury.
- Create an affirmative and rewards system that engages volunteers as partners.
Program directors and staff
Andrena Sawyer CEO P.E.R.K. Consulting View Bio