Thursday, October 11, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 10/4/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 10/5/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
There are new compliance requirements for nonprofit boards, but where do we go to remain up-to-date? What should we be concerned about and what risks are part of the everyday world of governing nonprofits? This session will offer an overview of the oversight and accountability requirements of boards with technical expertise from the perspective of a certified public accountant.
In this webinar, participants will explore:
- Key oversight and accountability requirements such as conflicts of interest and key duties of loyalty, care and obedience;
- Perspectives on compliance with federal and state laws and your organization’s bylaws;
- Additional resources for boards to help ensure compliance;
- Concrete next steps to assess and address compliance with participants’ boards.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable