Thursday, October 11, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
This event is part of a series. Attend all sessions to get the maximum benefit!
There are new compliance requirements for nonprofit boards, but where do we go to remain up-to-date? What should we be concerned about and what risks are part of the everyday world of governing nonprofits? This session will offer an overview of the oversight and accountability requirements of boards with technical expertise from a BoardSource Governance certified consultant.
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Apply best practices in Board Governance
- Assess if your Nonprofit is compliant with Federal, State and Local Government standards
- Establish organizational policies e.g., Conflict of Interest and Whistle Blower policies
- Create a board structure that supports effective governance and fiduciary oversight processes (including the 990 review and financial audit)
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
This webinar is a collaboration with Support Center.
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Melba Butler Affiliate Consultant Support Center View Bio