Thursday, October 18, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 10/10/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 10/11/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
There's a growing pool of tech companies infusing sustainable philanthropy models into the cultural fabric of their business. During this webinar, presenters Bryan Breckenridge, Executive Director of Box.org, and Katie Bisbee, Chief Marketing Officer at DonorsChoose, will speak to how nonprofits need to innovate their internal processes in order to take advantage of this burgeoning trend and match pace. Explore what's pushing this trend forward, how companies are making it happen, and how you can make the most of this critical transition point in the social sector.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Explain the sustainable philanthropy models and their various stages within company’s business models
- Apply lessons learned from nonprofits that have benefited from this movement
- Generate innovation internally to effectively tap into this growing pool of philanthropic support
- Create an action plan for teaming up with tech companies on joint storytelling
A special welcome to:
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- Development Officers & Fundraisers
- Communications Officers
- Partnership Leaders
- External Affairs Officers
- Volunteer coordinators or recruiters
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Katie Bisbee Chief Marketing Officer DonorsChoose.org View Bio
Bryan Breckenridge Executive Director Box.org View Bio