Monday, November 12, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm ET
Are you looking for undergraduate scholarships?
Are you a graduate student seeking doctoral support?
Are you seeking funding for continuing education?
This session on obtaining financial aid for your studies will dispel some common myths about foundation support and discuss:
- What you need to know before approaching foundations
- The different sources of funding
- How to create a personal profile to attract funders
- Online resources that provide information on scholarships from foundations
- The application process, including tips on how to make your application successful
- Attendees will learn about the best local resources for identifying scholarships.
- Attendees will understand how and why to create a personal funding profile.
All levels of experience
David Holmes City Lead Foundation Center Midwest View Bio