Friday, November 16, 2018
9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Building relationships with funders is a key part of foundation fundraising-- and it's a great opportunity to engage your Board members!
Come to this free session and learn what foundations like to see in a nonprofit board member--and how nonprofit board members can make funding relationships with foundations work! Bring a board member with you and learn from our panel of experts:
Moderator: Dani Robbins, Director of Nonprofit Administration, John Carroll University
Panelists will include:
- Anne-Marie E. Connors, Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Jennifer Hurd, Senior Vice President, State of Ohio Market Manager, Bank of America
- Robert Koonce, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland
- Symone McClain, Grantmaking Professional
Prepare to take away practical tips and make connections with those in the know. Register now--space is limited!
NOTE: Please plan to enter campus through the Main Entrance on John Carroll Boulevard. Identify yourself as a visitor and you will be given a visitor pass and can park anywhere near the Dolan Science Center, which will be the building right in front of you. Here is a campus map to assist you.
- Attendees will learn how board members can facilitate relationships with foundations.
- Attendees will identify what funders like to see in a nonprofit board.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Anne-Marie E. Connors Vice President of Institutional Advancement Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging View Bio
David Holmes City Lead Foundation Center Midwest View Bio
Jennifer Hurd Senior Vice President, Market Manager for the State of Ohio Bank of America View Bio
Robert Koonce Chief Development Officer Boys & Girls Clubs of Cleveland View Bio
Symone McClain Grantmaking Professional View Bio
Dani Robbins Director of Nonprofit Administration John Carroll University View Bio