Thursday, November 29, 2018
Eastern: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Central: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mountain: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Pacific: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Digital fundraising is about using all the digital channels at your disposal in an integrated way to reach and expand your audiences, spark engagement, and grow your giving opportunities. Developing a digital fundraising strategy is particularly helpful to reach beyond your local community and engage a broader audience interested in supporting your cause.
In this webinar, we will learn how to make your website donor-ready, improve your donation pages, choose the right donor platform, create powerful email fundraising campaigns, promote monthly giving, use social media techniques to grow your email list, and invest in digital advertising to raise money online. We will also address organizational readiness and capacity as a factor in your success.
- Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Assess the best digital fundraising strategies for your organization
- Ascertain your organization’s readiness to grow your digital fundraising program
- Apply Proven digital strategies in your upcoming fundraising campaigns.
- Advocate for digital fundraising within your organization
A Special Welcome to:
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
- Communications and Marketing Staff
*This webinar is open to all -- please note that the content is designed specifically for California based nonprofits.
This webinar is funded by a grant from The California Wellness Foundation (Cal Wellness). Created in 1992 as a private independent foundation, Cal Wellness’ mission is to improve the health of the people of California by making grants for health promotion, wellness education and disease prevention.
1.5 CFRE points
All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Michael Stein Senior Director of Partnerships EveryAction View Bio