Friday, December 14, 2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm ET
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Writing clear and measurable outcomes isn’t easy. But doing so will ensure your programs stay focused on the desired end result, even in the face of outside influences, tight timelines, and limited budgets. It will also put you in a better position to communicate about the difference you’re making to funders and other stakeholders.
In this interactive half-day workshop, learn practical tools and strategies to clarify how your program’s intended outcomes are connected to your resources and activities. Leave ready to plan (and ultimately implement) more impactful programs right away.
- Plan programs with a clear focus on your desired impact
- Write clear and measureable outcomes
- Avoid time and resource wasters and common planning pitfalls
- Understand and more clearly communicate about your desired impact both internally and externally
- Use a logic model for funding proposals and outcome measurement
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Program directors and staff
Laurel Molloy Founder & Chief Consultant Innovations Quantified (IQ) View Bio