Wednesday, February 13, 2019
9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Presented in collaboration with New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
Are you interested in forming a nonprofit organization? This workshop, intended for organizations that are just setting up, will spell out the process for getting started.
Our knowledgeable attorneys will:
- define what it means to be nonprofit and tax-exempt;
- review advantages and disadvantages of this type of formation;
- explain legal considerations before applying; and
- outline the application process.
Ryan S. Kasdin
Judith Y. Kim
- Learn the steps of incorporating a new nonprofit and applying for tax-exempt status
CEOs, executive directors, upper management