Friday, February 15, 2019 - Friday, February 8, 2019
1:30 pm - 10:46 am ET
Just a few headlines you may have seen in the last couple months:
• Grants From Donor-Advised Funds Totaled $19.08 Billion in 2017 (Philanthropy News Digest)
• Sheryl Sandberg Contributes $50 Million to Donor-Advised Fund (Philanthropy News Digest)
• Growing Popularity of Donor-Advised Funds is Changing Philanthropy (Pittsburgh Tribune-Review)
• The Advantages Of Donor Advised Funds As A Charitable Giving Strategy (Forbes)
Donor-Advised Funds have rapidly taken their place as the most talked-about type of private giving. But how do they work? And how can they work for your organization?
Join AFP and the Foundation Center as we talk to three expert financial managers who will discuss the ins and outs of how this type of giving can work for donors and grantseekers alike.
Dave Holmes, Cleveland Lead, Foundation Center Midwest
- James Carpenter, Vice President and Charitable Planning Consultant, Fidelity Charitable
- Terri Eason, Director of Gift Planning, The Cleveland Foundation
- Linda Olejko, Managing Director, Glenmede
Help your organization get ahead of the curve in 2019! Bring your questions and business cards!
2 CFRE points
- Attendees will meet fund managers from large organizations handling donor-advised funds.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Program directors and staff