Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Eastern: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Central: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Mountain: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Pacific: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Nonprofit leaders face many challenges as they work toward achieving their missions. How best can they lead as they juggle multiple demands? Learn to recognize seven top pitfalls common to nonprofit leadership and how to rise above them. During this webinar, you will learn the key ingredients to: optimize your organization’s fundraising efforts, build collaborative partnerships with your board, and lastly, foster a strong, sustainable team and work culture.
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Avoid seven common mistakes made by nonprofit executive directors
- Develop and implement a plan of action to engage and collaborate with your organization’s board
- Identify the roles your nonprofit’s leadership will play in fundraising
- Modify internal practices to build a strong team and nurturing work environment
- Learn some tips for sustainable time management practices
A special welcome to: New or aspiring executive directors, executive level nonprofit professionals and board chairs or any nonprofit management enthusiast.
1.5 CFRE points
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Sean Kosofsky MPA Mid the Gap Consulting View Bio