Thursday, February 28, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
Live Webinar versions qualify for 1 CFRE credit.
1 CFRE points
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
Price per class is MX$200 or US$10.
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
All levels of experience
Fundraising & development staff