Thursday, February 28, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm PT
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support?
Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
Live Webinar versions qualify for 1 CFRE credit.
1 CFRE points
This event is organized by a Funding Information Network partner.
Price per class is MX$200 or US$10.
- Define different types of corporate philanthropy and their motivations.
- Learn how to find information about different types of corporate philanthropy.
All levels of experience
Fundraising & development staff