Thursday, March 7, 2019
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register before 2/27/2019 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
on 2/28/2019 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
Learn proven techniques for how to better manage the most common internal and external communications landmines generated by today's increasingly political, generational, and demographically diverse donors, employees, and stakeholders. Explore a new set of proven communications tools and tactics for creating a healthier perspective on disagreement that can help your organization achieve needed innovation in the way it tells stories, communicates internally, and affirms its values among diverse donors and key stakeholders— before, during, and after a crisis. The second installment of the webinar series, Preparing for the Worst - Before (and When) It Happens, will take place on Thursday, April 11.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of webinar, participants should be able to:
- Create new ways to frame the work and values of the organization to emphasize and convey common cause
- Apply new management and communication tools and tactics with your boards, fundraising and communications executives, and nonprofit staff
- Improve organizational health, awareness, and stakeholder engagement
- Identify best communication practices designed to mitigate conflict without watering down the urgency of the mission
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Marketing, communications, external affairs
Program directors and staff
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Marcia Stepanek Founder and CEO Brand Stories, Inc. View Bio