Wednesday, March 20, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
Register now to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $50 off the course’s standard fee! One week before each workshop's scheduled offering, the rate will increase to the regular fee of $295.
Using insights collected directly from funders and expert fundraisers, the Proposal Writing Workshop offers you a hands-on proposal writing experience plus insight into the funder perspective and grantseeking process.
Using group exercises, case studies, and your own outline or draft proposal, this participatory workshop includes opportunities to:
- Refine your project proposal outline
- Practice writing selected components of a proposal
- Learn what grantmakers are looking for in a proposal and the biggest red flags from a funder’s perspective.
Upon completion of this workshop you should be able to:
- Gather the information needed to create a complete grant proposal
- Identify “red flags” in project proposals
- Create a competitive proposal package for institutional grantmakers
- Cultivate relationships with potential institutional donors
- Grantseekers who have minimal fundraising experience and want to develop their foundation proposal writing skills
- Individuals who want to begin or build a career as a grant writer
- Students interested in gaining knowledge about the nonprofit sector and fundraising
- Volunteers or board members who want to help their organizations with tangible fundraising skills
6 CFRE points
A comprehensive workbook
Ongoing online access to course worksheets
One week of complimentary access to Foundation Directory Online Professional
Maria Azuri Director Foundation Center South View Bio
Asia Hadley City Lead Foundation Center South View Bio