Tuesday, April 2, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm PT
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Spark creativity in all that binds together your mission and its supporters. Whether solving a longstanding challenge or catalyzing new options and opportunities, this interactive half-day workshop helps you explore what’s necessary to attract, sustain, cultivate and diversify the support and participation on which your organization depends.
Ideal for nonprofit leaders challenged to execute a cohesive system of fundraising and friend-raising, including CEOs and Executive Directors, Board Members, and managers of Development, Membership and Marketing.
About the presenter:
Matt Lehrman has 20+ years of experience in nonprofit management, focused largely on audience development for arts & cultural organizations. He established Audience Avenue LLC to cultivate competencies in loyalty and audience/customer/donor engagement throughout the nonprofit sector.
Sponsored by GiveGab.
3 CFRE points
- 4 compelling strategies to add dimension to the relationships you supply
- 5+ stakeholder expectations you likely do not satisfy
- 4 ways to engage your community more assertively
- 6 costly donor relationship mistakes – how to find and fix them
- 5 habits to cultivate a deep culture of stakeholder engagement throughout your organization
- 10 creative ideas to increase donor giving and reduce expense
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Marketing, communications, external affairs