Tuesday, April 30, 2019
9:30 am - 12:30 pm PT
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Do you manage other staff? Do you wonder how to lead them more effectively? Do you want to find new ways to help develop both your own professional skills and those of direct reports and colleagues? Do you want to build a more cohesive and effective team? This three-session interactive workshop is designed to help you learn more about your own management style and how to strengthen it, as well as to learn more about your colleagues and how to engage them more effectively. It will cover real-world management issues and suggested approaches for handling them.
Participants will also learn to:
- Better understand their own management style
- Better utilize practical people development skills for the workplace
- Better understand how to manage workplace challenges
- Better understand and appreciate how different personality styles can be beneficial for a workplace
- Engage more effectively with direct reports and other colleagues
Geared for experienced and new supervisors, targeted to driving development and success for you and your team
Session 1: In-person: Tuesday, April 30, 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Session 2: Interactive Zoom call Tuesday, May 14, 12-1 p.m.
Session 3: in-person: Tuesday, June 4, 9:30-12:30
A limited number of Early Bird spots priced at $150 (regular price $175) are available for the first five registrants.
- Increased energy and engagement
- Better workplace relationships
- Reduced stress
- New tools and resources to tap whenever needed
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Fundraising & development staff
Marketing, communications, external affairs
Program directors and staff
Rachael Grossman RG Coach Consult View Bio