Thursday, January 30, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Program design isn’t easy. Outside influences, multiple stakeholders, tight timelines, and limited budgets can make it difficult to know where to start, let alone how to stay on track. In this digital classroom, you’ll learn about the logic model – a helpful framework for understanding the connection between your program’s resources, activities, and intended outcomes. While critical to program design, the logic model is also valuable for marketing and evaluating your efforts.
Can’t make the webinar? Register by its start time, and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this live, online training, you should be able to:
- Use a logic model to clarify the connections between your constituents’ needs, programs, and desired results
- Design programs with a focus on outcomes
- Respond to inquiries in funding proposals for logic models and their components
- Communicate more clearly about your desired impact – both internally and externally
A Special Welcome to:
- Program Managers and directors
- Executive Directors
- Grant writers
- Evaluation or Impact staff
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Laurel Molloy Founder and Chief Consultant Innovations Quantified (IQ) View Bio