Wednesday, February 26, 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am ET
Presented in collaboration with New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
Are you interested in forming a nonprofit organization? This workshop, intended for organizations that are just setting up, will spell out the process for getting started.
Our knowledgeable attorneys will:
- define what it means to be nonprofit and tax-exempt;
- review the advantages and disadvantages of this type of formation;
- explain legal considerations before applying; and
- outline the application process.
- Upon completion of this training you should be able to: ▪ Outline the steps of incorporating a new nonprofit and applying for tax-exempt status
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
By enrolling in this training, you agree to grant Candid permission to document this session with photography, film, and/or video. Material captured may be used in future publications, brochures, or other printed materials used to promote Candid. Please inform instructor if you do not agree to these conditions.