Thursday, May 14, 2020
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
With the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, we know it’s a challenging time for everyone. To support your work and ensure our trainings are more accessible during this difficult time, we’re offering this webinar and all of our fee-based webinars at a discounted rate of $25. If you’ve already registered for this training before the new price went into effect, you’ll receive additional information via email from our training team.
Are you looking to locate the foundation prospects to support your nonprofit but are having a hard time finding the grantmakers that fit the bill? Join us as we walk you through the details needed before your research can begin. Our presenter, Mandy Pearce of Funding for Good, will discuss how to manage your research to make efficient use of your time, and you will learn how to locate available grants on the local, state, and government levels.
You’ll leave the live, online training with an understanding of which pitfalls to avoid to save time and reduce frustration in locating funders whose priorities match your current needs.
Upon completion of this webinar, you should be able to:
- Recall the details needed to begin effective prospect/grant research
- Describe how to conduct successful grant research
- Analyze data from current donors to locate ideal candidates for gifts
- Start developing the necessary skill set to save you time in your searches, so you can begin submitting proposals and bringing dollars to your community
- Navigate Foundation Directory Online Professional and use the top three features to find your best prospects
A Special Welcome to:
Development Staff, Executive Directors/CEOs and Program Staff
1.5 CFRE point(s)
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
associated handout(s), if applicable
Mandy Pearce Funding For Good, Inc. View Bio