Produced by Foundation Center West
Panelists from area companies like Oracle, Chevron and more will discuss each of their respective approaches to institutional giving; what they look for when seeking new non-profit partnerships; and advice on how to expand your corporate giving efforts. Join us for the Development Executive Roundtable's (DER) annual Corporate Giving Panel, in partnership with Foundation Center West and the San Francisco Business Times.
This is a joint Grantseekers Anxiety Support Program (GASP) & DER Luncheon event.
- Blair Blackwell, Manager of Education and Corporate Programs at Chevron Corporation
- Amy Millington, President of eBay Foundation
- Nicole Snow, Senior Manager, Oracle Giving and Oracle Education Foundation
- Stephanie Isaacson, Director of Community Relations, PG&E
- Learn how to expand your corporate giving efforts.
- Understand what companies look for when seeking new non-profit partnerships.
All levels of experience
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Michele Dilworth Director, Foundation Center West View Bio