All levels of experience
Access on-demand training:
- Do you want to measure your impact but don't know how to begin?
- Do you want to measure performance but don't have the staff, time, or the budget?
- Do you ever feel like you're wasting time, collecting data for funders, but see no benefit from it?
- Does measurement jargon (e.g. control-groups, randomized control trials, regression analysis) send you running for cover?
If any of that sounds familiar, you've come to the right place! In this recorded webinar, international performance management and strategy expert Liana Downey walks you through simple steps to take control and put you and your organization back in the driver's seat. Learn about the different kinds of measurement approaches and how you can identify which is right for you.
Liana discusses common roadblocks such as lack of budget, technology, trained staff, and how to overcome them. You'll learn the difference between outcomes, measures, as well as internal and external reporting, and six simple steps to develop a powerful measurement system to increase your impact and impress funders.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Recorded Webinar
Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 30 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
1.5 CFRE points
- Recognize and overcome common road-blocks to measurement, such as overwhelmed front-line staff, too much data, out of date technology and budget constraints
- Understand the most common mistakes nonprofits/social enterprises make in measuring their impact and how to avoid them
- Learn how to share data to increase board and donor engagement
CEOs, executive directors, upper management
Program directors and staff