Learn how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts!
In this course you'll learn the fine art of storytelling, and how to effectively employ stories in your social media efforts. We'll share many examples of stories featured on social media, as we demonstrate why storytelling is critical to your organization's success, especially when it comes to fundraising.
In this self-paced course, you'll also learn how to identify audiences for your stories, and strategies for getting your stories out in the world.
This course was created with content from subject matter expert Liz Ngonzi, social entrepreneur, educator, and thought leader.
Length: This self-paced course is estimated to take between 2 -3 hours to complete.
How to Start Your Self-Paced Learning Course
Within a few minutes of your purchase, you will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome” from our eLearning platform, Bridge. This email will have instructions on how to create your own online account in Bridge as well as a link to access your course.
You will have access to the course for 30 days after enrollment. The course fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued.
3 CFRE points
- Learn best practices in storytelling
- Effectively craft your stories to improve awareness, fundraising results, volunteer recruitment, and advocacy efforts
- Identify the appropriate audiences, channels, and media for sharing your stories
Fundraising & development staff
Marketing, communications, external affairs
- Story-Building Template
- Defining Your Audience, Actions, and Timing Worksheet
- Determine the Best Channels for Sharing Stories Worksheet