Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Eastern: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Central: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Mountain: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Pacific: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
You must be logged in to enroll for this training.Login to Enroll
Early-Bird Special Discount!
Register on or before 11/26/2018 to receive the Early-Bird Special Discount of $49!
On 11/27/2018 the rate will increase to the regular fee of $75
Most every nonprofit is looking for corporate partners that will engage in high-profile cause marketing campaigns with their cause to both create incremental streams of income and help to market the nonprofit’s cause in the consumer marketplace. If your nonprofit has been looking to “break into” cause marketing, this course is for you. Join us to learn the secrets of what it really takes to acquire, maximize, and renew cause marketing partners.
The nonprofits that are winning at it now know there are certain steps they need to take BEFORE they pitch a corporate target, DURING the actual pitch and the activation of the campaign in the marketplace, and AFTER the campaign is completed. Learn these steps and you too can succeed at cause marketing.
Can’t make the webinar? Register and we will send you the full recording so you can watch it on your own time!
Upon completion of this webinar you should be able to:
- Start internal conversations to create a strong foundation for success before pitching a corporate target
- Create a process for your nonprofit to follow when pitching a new corporate cause marketing target, and then activating cause marketing programs in the marketplace
- Create a marketplace and organizational stewardship plan to grow and renew your partners year over year
A Special Welcome to:
- Executive Directors
- Development Officers
- Program Directors and Managers
1.5 CFRE points
Webinar fee entitles purchaser to one computer log-in which cannot be shared. In addition, no refunds, transfers or credits will be issued for missed sessions. Access to the recording will be provided with purchase.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be receiving an email from our webinar platform, GoTo Webinar. The email will contain your own unique link to the live webinar.
All levels of experience
When you register for this webinar, you receive:
- a full recording,
- a copy of the webinar slide deck, and
- associated handout(s), if applicable
Maureen Carlson Chief Strategy Officer Catalist View Bio