Foundation Center offers free and fee-based training courses on fundraising, organizational sustainability, and leadership and management. We have courses to fit your schedule: in-person classes, live or recorded webinars, and anytime self-paced eLearning courses.
See our Course Offerings for a full list of our classes and their descriptions and formats.
Explore our Multimedia Archive for videos, podcasts, webinars, and transcripts from many of our special programs that featured foundation representatives and experts in nonprofit grantseeking, fundraising, and management.
Linked below are organizations that provide fundraising-related training across the U.S. You might also ask the following resources:
- Your state's nonprofit association, many of which provide training relevant to nonprofits.
- Local colleges and universities, some of which offer continuing education classes, certification, or degree programs on fundraising and other nonprofit areas.
- Your peer and professional association networks.
You Might Also Like
Search the Knowledge Base
Questions by Category
- Funding Resources
- Funding Research
- Nonprofit Management
- Individual Grantseekers
- Resources for Non-U.S. Grantseekers
- Preguntas y respuestas en español