Giving USA Review of Results and Analysis: National and Bay Area Perspectives
Can't see the video window? Watch it on YouTube.
Total giving to U.S. charities rose 2.7 percent to an estimated $390.05 billion in 2016, according to the latest edition of Giving USA. Tune in to hear national and Bay Area perspectives from leaders in San Francisco’s non-profit sector.
- Cindy Goldberg, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees, Castilleja School
- Erin Hickey, Assistant Vice Chancellor of Development for Children’s Health, UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals
- Kathy Jackson, CEO, Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties
- Preston S. Walton, Senior Associate Vice President, Development, University of San Francisco
- Frederic J. "Rick" Happy, Principal & Managing Director, CCS
This video was produced by Foundation Center West.